Direct your custom domain to TRUE and connect it to your TRUE Document site.
Before you get started with this tutorial, make sure you:
- Own the domain name you want to connect to your site or buy a domain from a provider of your choice
- Can update your DNS records
To add a custom domain:
- Within the Dashboard, click Settings located on the lower-left menu.
- Click Custom Domains.
- Enter your custom domain name (xxx.yourwebsite.com) and then click Add Domain and then Save & Update.
- Select your new domain as your new Primary Domain and then Save & Update.
- Now, go to your domain name registrar's website and create a CNAME entry, adding apps.truecrt.com as the target.